Barn!!

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
Took some neat shots for a relative's Christmas present yesterday.. Which version do you like best? Anything else I could do to improve it?

barn3.jpg

barn3blue.jpg

I like the red - more classic and the violet loses the natural wood at the base of the building. (Selection problem?) The second image also has a colour tint to the crates in the hayloft. I'm guessing that the red is the original, as the colour just seems more natural versus the global tinting to the second image. Unless your recipient wants a modified art image, go with the first.

The purple is more artistic and calls out to me more. The red is still a very nice color, I guess I'm in an expressive mood, so that fits me more.

Nice work on both though ;)

Red! There isn't much about the second image that I like. The first one is real, true to life and would look nice on a wall. Especially if they own the barn!

Nan C said:
I like the red. :thumbsup:

ditto. i know the white specs are openings in the other side wall, how would it look removed?

I'm learning to recognize abstract. If it isn't a realistic replication, then it's abstract. :D

I like the lines and the composition very much

Most reactions

Back