basking in the sun.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking at some of the photos from January and thought I would edit these two after looking at the again. Do you think that either or both work? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

$untitled-60.jpg

$untitled-61.jpg

3. This is #1 with a square crop.

$untitled-60-2.jpg

Last edited:
As they says it's hip to be square.

Throw the square crop in the "things I've done" bin. For that matter, #1 too!

But #2 is really a winner! The extra environment gives away just enough of what it is. Actually, half the reason the other two look nice is only because they are displayed along with the added context of #2.

What is a lot harder to decide is exactly how to process #2. I didn't try it, but certainly if I were going to print that I'd want to see if it worked better with the "context" part toned down just a bit. The green leaves might be blurred a little and/or slightly darker, and the blue sky might work even better if it were darker on the left side the way it is on the right side.

Whatever, I think that is an attention grabber for sure.

Yup...Square for the gold.

Throw the square crop in the "things I've done" bin. For that matter, #1 too!

But #2 is really a winner! The extra environment gives away just enough of what it is. Actually, half the reason the other two look nice is only because they are displayed along with the added context of #2.

What is a lot harder to decide is exactly how to process #2. I didn't try it, but certainly if I were going to print that I'd want to see if it worked better with the "context" part toned down just a bit. The green leaves might be blurred a little and/or slightly darker, and the blue sky might work even better if it were darker on the left side the way it is on the right side.

Whatever, I think that is an attention grabber for sure.

Thank you for the comments.

Eye candy. Ed

Thanks oldhippy

Yup...Square for the gold.

Thanks Rick.

Most reactions

Back