Battery Grip?

So would it be worth buying a zeikos grip? Or should I just wait and spend the extra money on a nikon one?
As an add-on the what Keith said, let's look at my setup on the D700.

Gear.................$$$..............Weight (gams)
D700 body.........2400............995
70-200 lens.......2170............1500
SB800..............350..............350
MB-D10............235..............350
Plus batteries.....XXX.............XXX

I also use the QR plate to hang the rig from my Black Rapids strap. It was a no-brainer for me. It was made to match IMO.

So would it be worth buying a zeikos grip? Or should I just wait and spend the extra money on a nikon one?
As an add-on the what Keith said, let's look at my setup on the D700.

Gear.................$$$..............Weight (gams)
D700 body.........2400............995
70-200 lens.......2170............1500
SB800..............350..............350
MB-D10............235..............350
Plus batteries.....XXX.............XXX

I also use the QR plate to hang the rig from my Black Rapids strap. It was a no-brainer for me. It was made to match IMO.

Nice..How do you like your 70-200 lens? I'm thinking of saving up for it.

i have a fotodiox (i think) grip for my d40, and i love it. adds weight, has good construction, and the battery will not die. lol

Do NOT get a third party battery grip. Get the MB-D10 by Nikon. You won't regret it. Third party grips are never the same, especially for the D300/D300s/D700.

Like Keith, I use the Zeikos brand grip on my 7D. I was at BH, ready to purchase the canon grip, and they suggested the Zeikos grip stating it was an equal.

I really like the grip, and it has been just fine on my camera. The grip has been very good in helping me to steady the camera when shooting. I find myself relying on it all the time. I do not have overly large hands, and the grip is not too large or heavy for that matter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back