Beach + Old Nikons C&C

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by j-dogg, Jun 13, 2010.

1. j-dogg

j-dogg TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    First I'll critique myself, I was aiming for the lettering on the end of this Rokinon 80-200mm and this was the best one, no matter what I set it to this is the best I get, maybe I need a better lens, it's the 18-55mm Canon EF, they're like 100 dollars. I suppose I could fix some of that in PS.

[​IMG]

Same here, but with the Vivitar and the Nikkormat. This came out just a tad better but still looks soft to me.

[​IMG]

These were actually shot with my Canon Powershot A640, not too bad for a PaS. Just wanted to get all my SLR's in one shot.

This particular one I want to shoot again with a different angle somewhere else, the theme has potential with maybe a different camera or different focal lengths, etc. Maybe I'll grab my friend's 50D next time I'm in O-town.

[​IMG]

Not going for anything here but a good caption...

"Evolution.....maybe Darwin was right."

[​IMG]

By the way, both of those film cameras saw action, the Nikkormat has 800 speed Kodak color film in it, the FG has 400 speed Kodak BW400CN black and white, and I think I have finally resolved the Vivitar's ridiculous shutter speed issue, I was able to fire a few off on it with reasonable shutter speeds and f-stops.