beautiful winter

rakaa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here, I'm am young swiss. Sometimes, my english isn't the best :)

First of all, all your pics are very beautiful! Wow...

I have a question: why can't I post an attachment?
My two pics, I'd like to make it as a attachment, are here:
winter.jpg

winter2.jpg

Feel free to criticize it. Thanks.

gretz

rakaa

you have to let the page know that it has an image that you want displayed....provided that the host allows links....for e.g.
URL]

the
has to be at the end of the url

Hiya rakaa, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
I thought I might help you let your introductory submissions appear as photos right in your thread and edited your thread so they show up, I hope that is all right with you (since you said you wanted them as attachments - well attachments are only possible for subscribers to TPF who pay and then get an account within TPF for their pics).

When you know the URL of your photos, you can always make use of that little icon up there which looks like the canvas of a mountain with the sun (that yellowish-green one, see it?): if you click on that, a little communication window will pop up in the upper lefthand corner of your screen, and you put your URL in there. Make sure you overwrite the http: // for else you get two and the link won't work).

And now to your photos: amazing crispness on the snow, these being night photos! WOW. I like that warm, orange light source in the first along with the cold snow.

Great shots rakaa.
Welcome to the forum. !!

thanks for your comments..

in run of the week, I'll do more photos, the new camera has arrived today.

Most reactions

Back