Beauty Full

Thank you for all the kind words and good memory NJ man! Yes, I shoot this little girl every year around this time!

It's interesting to see my improvement in less than a year. :lol: Isn't that what we are always trying to do? Grow!

Anyway, thanks for the ind words!

I loved the slideshow. What beautiful children! I love the color pops, and the kiddo with the curlers. LOL.
Love them.

As always, beautiful beautiful! What kind of post processing do you do on these? I always love how your colors & your subjects eyes just pop! When you photograph outside do you just use natural light or do you bring any equipement with you? What lenses do you use when you shoot if I may ask? Your work is always so gorgeous! I look forward to seeing your photos!
Again, wonderful job!

As always, beautiful beautiful! What kind of post processing do you do on these? I always love how your colors & your subjects eyes just pop! When you photograph outside do you just use natural light or do you bring any equipement with you? What lenses do you use when you shoot if I may ask? Your work is always so gorgeous! I look forward to seeing your photos!
Again, wonderful job!

Thanks so much for the kind words.

Okay so here are some answers...

!)Believe it or not, my pp is not really that extensive. The key to my style is really good exposures! In photoshop, I do a curves adjustment and I bump the color saturation a little bit. Beyond that, I do some sharpening and cropping and I'm done.

2)When I'm shooting outside, 85% of the time it is all natural lighting. The key for this is to avoid open sun, seek out the shade and to reflect light onto the subject! The only equipment I usually bring is my assistant and my reflector!

3)As for my lenses, they really aren't anything that special. I shoot with nothing but primes and I have four... 20mm, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4 and 100mm 2.8 Macro. That is really it. I have two or three zoom lenses for the occasional wedding that I need to do but other than that I hardly ever use them! But none of them are the big money "L" lenses that everyone raves about and I think they do just fine. One day when I'm big and famous I'll replace all my lenses with L lenses, but for now I'll stick with what I've got. I'd rather spend money on shoes! :D

HTH!

She *is* a beauty!! Fun slideshow!

And I have to agree with you on the "L" lenses ... I have just 1, and I still prefer my other lenses instead. I'm like you...*someday* when I am "rich and famous" I'll upgrade them all, but for now, I'll just work on improving my skills!

TFS!

Wow She is very pretty! I love the clothes too. Now I'm itching to get outside! I love the one where she is looking back behind her and I htink little kids with lipstick on are adorable! :)
How long does a typical session last for you and how many locations do you visit generally. I know these were taken over a series of sessions but I've been asking children's port photogs this lately cause I'm surious. :)

Most reactions

Back