Beauty Portraits: Pair, Ansumarn Tanprasert (Winner of FHM Thailand GND 2009) (NSFW)

How are the pictures?

• Total voters
forgive the phonetics but,

phuut thai dai mai? pom rian pasat thai . . .

kao suay . . . pom jaa bai muang thai tan-waa kom.

just in case, do you speak thai? i study thai (for work) shes pretty. i'm going to thailand in december.

Phom pood Thai dai muean kan tae phom mai chai kon Thai. Phom meung Thai si pee laew, pood dai nid noi. Tae an pasa Thai mai dai. Kian mai dai dui. Pood dai yang diow choi choi. :)

English translation:
I can speak Thai but I am not Thai. I have been staying in Thailand for 4 years, can only speak a little. Unfortunately I cannot read or write Thai, only can speak a little. :)

Thank for your comments. :)

Well Done - especially for a new model. Good poses, love the use of available light, can live with the digital noise, not distracting at all.

Some nice stuff. Not as flooring as the beach series, but nice.

I don't care for the shot with her feet right up to the camera... makes it look like she has ginormous feet, which isn't terribly flattering.

Although, really, I'm probably just saying this because I'm all packed full of sour grapes because I don't get to take pictures of scanitly clad hot wimmins in bedrooms. :lol:

Seriously, though... big feet. :)

Nice shots. Pretty girl but not the prettiest feet, you might have wanted to take attention away from the feet in some of the poses.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back