Beep beep (MINI inside)

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found a great beach to park on and take some shots on the way back from MINI on the Mack. How did I do here? I don't think this one's going to be a candidate for a background replacement, thankfully.

Beep beep by Michael Long, on Flickr

Its ok. I think what kinda buggs me a bit is the size of the mini compared to the rest of the frame. I'd probably crop it to a 2x1 and place the car a bit more to the left if it were me.

Not too shabby. I like the formal, staid composition, and the threatening-looking weather and the somber post processing look. It's got its own type of appeal. The detached feeling is the hook. More images, shown in a portfolio, would strengthen this tremendously. I really like the feeling of detached, almost documentary-like observation of the scene, and the slightly distant viewpoint/camera positioning.

Thanks, Derrel! I do particularly like that gloomy feel. The color is called lightning blue (I think) so i figured a thunderstorm would be a fitting setting.

Weepete, I actually shot this both ways. I like the further one more, personally. Here's the other shot:

Beep beep by Michael Long, on Flickr

Hey Coop, nice car! Hope you don't mind, but I prefer something in the middle of the two:

20238714692_630f80046b_c.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back