Beginner, Need advice

JayJay65

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I finally figured out how to post! Yey! (my first post)

Okay, heres the deal.. I have a pretty fun digital camera - Olympus FE-190.. I LOVE taking pictures, mostly of nature.. Still lifes, but I can take some pretty nice animal pictures..
Im new at picture taking (only a year of experience), but I LOVE learning how to improve.. Whenever there is a chance to improve on something I love doing, im always ready and willing..

Can someone help me figure out how to post some of my pictures so I can get feedback?

Thanks!
Jess

P4281383.jpg

Okay, I did it.. How do I delete my posts? (sorry for being so pathetic)

Can't really delete - only mod can do that.
You can edit the text or picture.

Re; This picture.
When you are this close you need a large depth of field so that a good part of the plant will be in focus. You need a smaller aperture (f stop of 8 or 11). Start reading the manual so you will understand how to make this happen.

Good luck.
Keep posting.

ap·er·ture
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈæp
thinsp.png
ər
thinsp.png
tʃər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ap-er-cher] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.an opening, as a hole, slit, crack, gap, etc. 2.Also called aperture stop. Optics. an opening, usually circular, that limits the quantity of light that can enter an optical instrument.

What do you mean, and how would this help me?

Wikipedia is really good for photo terms. Wikipedia is good for almost anything! I love it! :cheer:

I guess you lived to far from new london huh? Well if youve had a years experience then youre way ahead of me. Keep up the good work.
-Daniel

Most reactions

Back