behind my house

SamuelA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a picture I took today behind my house while I was taking my dog out. It didn't come out as good as I had hoped (once again) but I touched it up alot infact on the computer. So here it is.

2005_1226226050001.jpg

You edited so much, but overlooked the fact that it has horizontal lines in it that are not straight! Those would have needed to be the first things to see about in a postphotography process, I think. Either straighten them, or go for a very unusual angle from the start, so that it becomes obvious right away that the angle was supposed to be crooked.

And as to the objects you photographed ... :scratch: ... I am a bit at a loss here as to what they are and in how far they might be interesting... and it is not your PS work ... I don't quite get the whole... But since it is in your backyard, you can always go back and try to capture these things in all different angles and light situations, right? It might be fun to work on this so that in the end there will the the ultimate "WOW-now-I-got-it"-photo, don't you think so?

i agree..here's another one i did of it again

2005_1228226050002.jpg

and regarding why i photographed this stuff..i really dont know why..this is just something to test on..nothing to be taken seriously
EDIT: jeez..i see what ur talking about when u mentioned the horizontal lines..so either my camera was crooked (i had it on a tripod though, but i need to see if its level) or my house is sinking in the ground :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back