Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pics from the Belfast waterfront area:

Clock1-1.jpg

Bridge3-1.jpg

BigFish-1.jpg

Cheers, Dee

Not sure if it is due to over sharpening or HDR, but there is an obvious "halo" around the tower in the first pic. IMHO, it detracts from the image.

That fish is cool. Is this representing the fishing industry area of Belfast?

TBH i hardly sharpened at all. I sharpened edges and thats it. I am crap at photoshop so i dont not process my images at all. I am not sure what the fish is meant to mean. Sorry.

Chris, where do u go or you pics?
Dee

Really nice pics. I feel they all have a slightly blue cast, though. Is it your camera settings?

At 1024 px wide they are a tad too large for internet presentation. As a rule of thumb it is a maximum of 800 px wide that works best and even on the oldest monitors, so people who still have to use those need not scroll to see the whole photo.

All my family know that fish and have been there and read the inscriptions and taken detailed photos of the inscriptions (I know my sister has, but she is in the plane right now, on her way to Myanmar for three weeks) ... but I have never been where there is that fish. One MORE reason to go back to Ireland!!! (There are soooo many reasons!)

Good catch, a big fish that didn't get away.

Cheers guys, I agree there is a bit too much blue, but it was an amazing day for these shots. Might need to tweak these via the selective coouring option in PS.

Dee

Most reactions

Back