Bernie Sanders

Hello! As most have surely noticed, I'm new! Since I'm also treating this as my introduction, My name is Trevor. I am 18 and have been photographing off and on my entire life.

Onwards to the photos! In January, I got the privilege of standing in the front row of a Bernie rally. Being the person I am, I took it as an opportunity to snag a few pics. Regardless of political opinion, hopefully everyone can enjoy these two shots. Critiques are welcome.

bernie_watermark_by_florawolf_kun-d9wm3j8.png

bernie_watermark_2_by_florawolf_kun-d9wm3kz.png

What camera did you use for these?

it is your photo watermark it if you want fuk what anyone says.. But really the only sure way of making sure you keep your images yours is don't post them online or at the least post extremely watered down versions of low file and quality.

Nice photos by the way welcome to the site.

It's funny that photographers chose to critique a watermark and not an image. You'd think such people would be able to look past that.
The pics are decent, its too bad he couldn't be bothered to comb down his hair though.

^^^ careful what you say, bribrius @calamityjane has her finger on the "disagree" button!
Maybe go back and check - I think you'll find I hit the agree button much more frequently. Also, it's rather funny you chose to single out the only woman posting on this thread. Aren't women allowed to disagree with an opinion they actually disagree with?

^^^ careful what you say, bribrius @calamityjane has her finger on the "disagree" button!
Maybe go back and check - I think you'll find I hit the agree button much more frequently. Also, it's rather funny you chose to single out the only woman posting on this thread. Aren't women allowed to disagree with an opinion they actually disagree with?
You have overlooked me.

And yes, you are "allowed" to disagree with me.

Well I guess we could try it but it does sort of defeat the whole purpose of having a patriarchal society to begin with.

Alright, we'll compromise. You can use the disagree button but under no circumstances will we give you the password to our fort.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

This thread and people in it get one warning - we have disagree, like, love, all those other emotes on posts. Users are free to like dislike or whatever whatever posts they want without being victimized by users. Those buttons are just a bit of silly fun DON'T get serious about them or bent out of shape about it.

I like #1 the best.
feels like he is looking right at me, telling me i'm #1.
or, Restrooms are that way, down the hall.
or...pew pew pew.

[/QUOTE]

What camera did you use for these?[/QUOTE]
Canon Rebel t5 with the standard, kit 18-55 mm lens

this is kinda how I envision the photo being used in a marketing sense.
you know, watermark aside.

bernie_watermark_by_florawolf_kun-d9wm3j8.jpg

[/QUOTE]Canon Rebel t5 with the standard, kit 18-55 mm lens[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised they let you into the event with that camera. I tried to bring my D7100 and 70-200mm 2.8 into a Trump event and was not allowed to bring it in. They did not allow any DSLR cameras...

You captured some nice shots!

I'm surprised they let you into the event with that camera. I tried to bring my D7100 and 70-200mm 2.8 into a Trump event and was not allowed to bring it in. They did not allow any DSLR cameras...

You captured some nice shots!
Odds are good it was the lens they focused on. A smaller kit lens probably didn't attract any undo attention

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Canon Rebel t5 with the standard, kit 18-55 mm lens

You captured some nice shots![/QUOTE]
Odds are good it was the lens they focused on. A smaller kit lens probably didn't attract any undo attention

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That was my first thought, but there were others with DSLR cameras that were informed they wouldn't be allowed to go inside with their cameras. TSA and SS were only allowing pocket cameras and cell phones. Nothing with a detachable lens...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back