best photo magazines

kcon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what are your favorite photo magazines? and are they worth getting?

My favourite would probably be "Practical Photography". It's always the first one that I buy. There is also one here in New Zealand called "D Photo" which I like. But I would definitely say Practical Photography is my favourite, and I would defintely recommend it.

might be an idea to note your country Kcon - as different nations are going to have different publications for sale on the high street and international orders on some others might be overly expensive

oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. I'm from the uk:D

My favorite is PhotoPlus Canon Edition. I get it in the US every couple of months. Barns and Nobles imports them from England. A close Second is Advanced Photoshop also from England. A recent one I purchased from the US is Photoshop User. I usually go to Barns and Nobles and get the ones that have articles in them I want. LOL I would love to get a subscription to PhotoPlus but I can't get the UK site to load. I'm from the US.

Popular Photography and Imaging. You might have to pay a little more to have them delivery in the UK though.

Digital Photo Pro is another good one that I pick up sometimes from newsstands.

hmm the only one I can suggest is Amateur Photographer out in the UK.
They also have a working and good forum as well

digital camera and digital photographer-funny that they are what i picked out in the American bookstores when I am English and the mags are English LOL

Most reactions

Back