Big day today...

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm graduating with the class of 2007 from WT Woodson High School today at 2:00 PM. :)

(it's about friggin time. :mrgreen:)

Yayyyyy!!! Have fun at the graduation and at the parties that will surely follow.

What does the future hold for you? Will you continue with your education, or hit the working world?

What does the future hold for you? Will you continue with your education, or hit the working world?
I'm enrolled in the University of Colorado's Engineering Honors program come this fall. It's a four year program and I'll walk out with a BS in engineering. The option exists to make it a five year MS/BS program. I'm incredibly excited for it.

Hope it all goes well for you today and for your future. Is it any particular branch of engineering you're doing?

I'm enrolled in the University of Colorado's Engineering Honors program come this fall. It's a four year program and I'll walk out with a BS in engineering. The option exists to make it a five year MS/BS program. I'm incredibly excited for it.

:thumbup: Congratulations on everything. I'm currently in my 3rd year of an Engineering program. What flavor of engineering are you going into? Or have you yet to decide?

:thumbup: Congratulations on everything. I'm currently in my 3rd year of an Engineering program. What flavor of engineering are you going into? Or have you yet to decide?
I had my heart set on electrical for a while but now i'm not so sure. I'm going in undecided engineering so we'll see.

Thanks all for the kind words!

Most reactions

Back