Birch and lantern

This quite sharp for night and the lower light conditions. This is one of the better phone images I've seen on here in awhile....it's a bit outside the "normal" box, but there is a certain amount of genius in how you channeled the lighting and subsequent exposure. I only wish the power lines could have been avoided. You might consider doing some post processing with a bit more bottom vignetting and some tonal contrast in your blue channel to add to the eerie quality.

birch light.jpg

This quite sharp for night and the lower light conditions. This is one of the better phone images I've seen on here in awhile....it's a bit outside the "normal" box, but there is a certain amount of genius in how you channeled the lighting and subsequent exposure. I only wish the power lines could have been avoided. You might consider doing some post processing with a bit more bottom vignetting and some tonal contrast in your blue channel to add to the eerie quality.
Hello, bulldurham, and thanks for your comment!

This shot was complicated since it handheld (0,5 sec) and I shot in jpg, not raw (because that moment my phone not supported raw). So the quality was low, and I spend a time trying to recover image. And I like your version of postprocessing, it's more clear.

My brain is hurting. What is creating the circular patterns in the branches? Is it just the light reflecting off the natural growth patterns? I like it.

My brain is hurting. What is creating the circular patterns in the branches? Is it just the light reflecting off the natural growth patterns? I like it.
Hello, Boutch. It's a light from the street lamp dying out on branches.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back