Bird Portrait

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is an Eagle that I came across. I used me Canon EOS D Mark II to capture the image. I believe the settings were f6.3 @ 400/sec. I used ps to fill in the background becasue the original background I thought was too busy. Comments and Critque Welcome.

Eagle.jpg

What a proud looking eagle!

However, the picture doesn't really do it for me. The background does look very fake and I actually find it very distracting, maybe because it is such a bright colour. Also where it joins up to the eagle is a bit dodgy. In some places it looks like you've started to cut in to where the eagle is, especially around the beak and top of the head.

But I guess, if you're trying to get rid of an even more distracting background, then this is what needs to be done. I'd just try and get your work around the joins a bit better and it'll make the pic one thousand times better.

yea...kinda did this in about twenty minutes, I am on vacation and did this before I hit the sack in the hotel room. Just thought that I would get general feedback to see if I was heading in the right direction

Most reactions

New Topics

Back