Bird Throwing - for Fun and Relaxation!

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You did what with the birdies :shock:!?!?!?

You captured them with a net and threw them in the air for you to be "in flight"??? :shock:

Not that I would really wish some Hitchcock come onto you but ... NO KIDDING here? You really did that? The they should get some "revenge", I think. A droplet on your shoulder (at least).

:wink:

LaFoto said:
You did what with the birdies :shock:!?!?!?

You captured them with a net and threw them in the air for you to be "in flight"??? :shock:

Not that I would really wish some Hitchcock come onto you but ... NO KIDDING here? You really did that? The they should get some "revenge", I think. A droplet on your shoulder (at least).

:wink:

If I did, they would come to me in my dreams;
600-layered-vultures.jpg

and I'd still wonder what on Earth I could do with 150 lousy bird shots? :biglaugh:

Disclaimer: The birds in this thread were not harmed, brusied, shot at or from, thrown, tossed, slung, sprang, sprung, flung, exploded, imploded, toasted, roasted, cooked, basted, ate, mangled, maimed, broke, soaked, defeathered, denuded, nuetered, fixed, harrassed, altered or modified in anyway. Thank you to those who have a sense of humor and can see otherwise useless photos for what they are.

I don't think people necessarily had no sense of humor, people were concerned. :-\ Glad you were though.

Interesting. I am also a proponent of the animal-propulsion technique. For more dynamic shots, why not throw a sackful of cats at the birds?

ZaphodB said:
Interesting. I am also a proponent of the animal-propulsion technique. For more dynamic shots, why not throw a sackful of cats at the birds?

... and as cats always land on their feet.. well it would not harm them anyway .. go for it :lol:

you should not throw turltes though ... or huge wild cats which might take revenge ;)

I've given this a bit of thought; I shouldn't overestimate my writing or the audience. Maybe it wasn't too clear, but that was the fun of it. I posted the same message on another forum, much better reception. In fact it turned into a popular little thread regarding moose slinging and dog fishing. Some do and some don't I guess.

Most reactions

Back