Birds--C&C please :)

tinafaecarroll

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just recently bought a Canon SX-10IS. The day I got it, I went outside to try it out. It was in the single digits that day with 10-15 mph winds. Anyway, I took some shots of birds in the tree. The next day, I took it to the greenhouse I work with and photographed the carnivorous plants and orchids there. Constructive Criticism, please. :) Still learning. Thanks.

my.php

Last edited:
i tried to put them on here, but apparently i don't know how.
how do i do it? :blushing:
sorry, new here.

scratch that. boyfriend's smarter than me and taught me how. :p

Last edited:
Congrats on your new camera :) Good job for your first set of images.

The first bird shot that I see (where he's on the left side of the photo) is too dark. I think you had some bad lighting there.

The bird on the branch that is sticking straight up - good job, good colors. Even the bird looks cold. haha.

The flower pics are decent, but try to keep your eye out for blown out backgrounds. The windows that you see in the background of a few of them are very distracting.

Congrats on your new camera :) Good job for your first set of images.

The first bird shot that I see (where he's on the left side of the photo) is too dark. I think you had some bad lighting there.

The bird on the branch that is sticking straight up - good job, good colors. Even the bird looks cold. haha.

The flower pics are decent, but try to keep your eye out for blown out backgrounds. The windows that you see in the background of a few of them are very distracting.

Thanks for the comments. :) I know the first bird shot is dark. You're right--the sun was setting. There wasn't much that I knew to do.

What do you mean by "blown out?" I'm still learning terms.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back