Bit of a pong!

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My brother in law was forced to move back to his parent's home after he split up with his partner. Along with him was his two dogs Mia and Molly. Molly is the calm quiet one and Mia is the very giddy, boisterous one.

Whenever the postman comes to the house to deliver the mail, Mia runs for the door jumps up and nearly touches the ceiling, gets very exited and farts like a trooper. So whenever the postman's been you have to wait a while before you go for the mail.

haha... that reminds me of something i saw in an online profile of my brother's last night:

"I'm not a big fan of my sister's new kitten cuz it farts when you pick it up. :("

aaaaaaaaahahahahaha. you know, he actually doesn't do that anymore. but it did seem that once it started to die down and not happen quite as often, the times that it DID happen were the times when my brother was the one to pick him up. coincidence?

we're going to have to get rid of my mutt, for she thought the neighbors wiener was a squirrell. and having lived in the wild for 2 years, Lucyfur (Lucy for shot), an indulgent dog, put the wiener in the vets house for a while with 6 puncture wounds

(yes mr. fudamasi, i will keep that damn dog of mine in line! *(good girl!!))

keep it in line or else it will have to go live on a farm. indefinately.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back