Black and White Self Portrait In Bed

iPanzica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ipanzica
Well I joined this site a day or so ago, and I've always been into photography, heck I'm going to college for it, but I've never really done anything just for fun. Everything always been an assignment, or someone wanting help. Sure I've taken tons of pictures myself, but nothing for a set purpose, but today I desided to do a shoot of something different. I noramlly stand behind my white sheet, and shoot photos. Today I to do a shoot using just myself, a lil furry prop, and my bed. That's about it. Sure I had a camera, and a light here or there. But I enjyoed this! I really had fun. I took about 20 pictures and I was ok with about 10. I narrowed the down down to 7, and out of the seven, the truth is I only really like one. And the one that I really like ... you can see the pole of the lamp.

Note: if you would enjoy it ... remove it for me using photoshop, I use photoshop (used it to do all of the black and white stuff) but I'm just not that good yet. I'm still learning

Anyways here they are. I'll post my favorte one in color and in black and white.

1Color.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Comments are welcome! My first time really showing any of my work to a large group ... so go easy on me.

Also I am working on trying to get my website up, I need to find a good gallery to use ... www.SpeedySpike.com is the site, but as you can see the Photography/and Photo Album sections are empty. I want to be able to have the same background, so Coppermine would work. Unless someone knows how to edit it and have my layout. Any ideas for a Gallery script (free) I'd love to hear them. I know basic HTML, but nothing too much.

Again thanks for all the comments!

- speXedy​

hey, these are great pics! really awesome for a first attempt and I really love the black and white.
Here's what I did to the first one for the lamp pole:

-nothing professional, just selected it and lowered the light to minimum... I guess someone could do it better, but well, my contribution:
-
1Color.jpg

and once again, awesome pics! :D

:) i changed my black and white one, but I can't really do it with the color one and make it look good ... I like what you did, but it's not the same size :-\ could you or someone else redo the color one?

Thanks for the comment!

actually, you can just stretch it back to its normal size in photoshop or something... the original size is 700x525, that would be 150% of my version... yep, i've calculated it all :)
and the reason why i can't resize it for you is because my photo hosting site reduces pics autamatically...
Hope that helps ;)

i prefare the colour photo in this set

Gets a bit blown out here and there on the B&W

I dunno I'm still trying to see if I like the color version or black and white version of that photo more ... I think I'd say Black and White .. i named it "Personal Prison"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back