Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just starting out this is the best pic I got when I was out the other day

Attachments

• IMG_2961.jpg
    IMG_2961.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 125
You've got some dust bunnies on your image sensor, the 4 dark fuzzy spots in the sky, if you didn't shoot through the windshield of your vehicle.

The focus looks quite soft, and the flare at the bottom right opens the possibility you shot through a windshield.

IMO, the edge of the pullout tarmac from lower right up to the road is kind of like fingernails dragged across a white board, in that it adds to much tension & drama to the composition of the shot.

Globally I added mid-tone contrast (clarity), vibrance, and sharpened lightly using Adobe Camera Raw (ACR).
Using Photoshop CC 2018 (Photoshop 19.0) I cropped to a more panoramic shape and crudely cloned wild grass over the pullout tarmac to illustrate how, for me, it detracted from the composition .
I got rid of the dust bunnies in the sky, added a neutral density gradient at the top of the frame, and lastly added a thin black border around the image.

IMG_2961Edit.jpg

It wasn’t through a windshield I realized when I started going through my pics that I needed to clean my lens. Appreciate the feedback and the edit.

Those spots can't be on your lens.
Little bits of stuff on the front lens element cannot produce spots that dense and that close to being in focus.
They can only be on the image sensor.

appreciate the help I'll look into that

Those spots can't be on your lens.
Little bits of stuff on the front lens element cannot produce spots that dense and that close to being in focus.
They can only be on the image sensor.
Got the image sensor cleaned and the spots are gone. Thanks for the help

Most reactions

New Topics

Back