Blooper portraits...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...but alas! that's what happens when you begin to try out something new, well this happened when I first tried to take portrait photos of "my model" (my daughter) without the use of a flash, using the borrowed digital camera (no good!) from the swim club. Nothing could save these, they display all that can go wrong like camera shake, inadequate lighting and what not, but I still like them, somehow. Which is why I don't want to put them up in the "Bloopers" but here (though they are "bloopers"):

Sabine_verwackelt_enh.jpg

This was when I only had the borrowed camera on its first day and I played around with it a little, catching my girl using her computer. The flash-version isn't half as nice as this one, although it is sharp.

And the following three were taken sometime last summer when she had given herself a fancy hairdo and I thought I might want to catch that, so I placed her next to the window and out came these:

FrisurPortrait1_cropenh.jpg

FrisurPortrait3_cropenh.jpg

FrisurPortrait2_cropenh.jpg

Can you tell that she isn't the big "smiler"?

I should search my prints for some more of her portraits, maybe I can find one in which she smiles?

I love her expression in the 2nd photo, maybe even a small *hint* of a smile in there. She's quite beautiful!

They are still nice, even though they are the "bloopers"

I love taking pictures of shy people... makes it more of a challenge to make them smile.
but somehow I always win!:mrgreen: Muhahahhaha

You wouldn't think that this little lady is only 11, would you? (Well, for another 8 weeks...)

LaFoto said:
You wouldn't think that this little lady is only 11, would you? (Well, for another 8 weeks...)
not at all.... I keep forgeting that and each time I remember I'm like "wow" :lol:

She looks much more mature for her age.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back