Blythe Dolls???

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone here knowledgeable in these things? My wife has recently become infatuated with them, and I'd like to get her one for our anniversary.

Since I'm not a fan of dolls, especially ones that seem to START at $200, I don't know where to begin. I'd love to hear from collectors on this to have an Idea as to where to start! Any input is greatly appreciated!

However many lenses you have, she should have the same number of dolls. Sorry, no idea about dolls.

What.... a doll made in Blythe Danner's likeness?

Remember Bennie Babies? Well that's what these are, the Bennie Babies for the 21st Century. Your wife's going to spend a truck load of money on these things to collect them and if a few years they won't be worth the trash bag to throw them away.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
I dated a girl from Blythe, CA (Shan) for a few weeks back in the day.
She was a doll.

You guys are a big help... and I think I've said that before on here! :biglaugh:

Friend of mine collects dolls, but historic, not fashion dolls. But still I'll try to remember to ask her.

I saw in the link Kenner made them, which reminded me of going on a tour with kids years ago and seeing them making Care Bears. Kind of funny seeing those bears come down conveyor belts and popping thru chutes. Which has nothing to do with anything but that's how my mind works.

You guys are a big help... and I think I've said that before on here! :biglaugh:
Bowing 2.gif

I followed the link, and holy crap, those things are creepy!

Neo Blythe is a fashion doll that her head is about the size of a grapefruit with slender body. She always dress up with clothes especially made for her.

Because what could be unappealing about a grapefruit head on a stick?

When you pull the string at the back of her head, her eye colors and eye direction will change and this changes her face expression totally. When her eye color and direction change, she looks almost like a different doll.

Nope...not creepy...not creeeeeeeeepy at all.

Blythe is very popular from her high fashion sense, which makes her become a presenter or model for many magazines or advertising. Women from all around the world love Blythe because Blythe fashion always reflects the fashion trend at the moment.

I'd like to point out that this text was presented right next to a picture of dolls wearing bonnets and pinafores.

There are 3 types of Blythe doll Neo, Petite, and Middie. Neo Blythe is 28.5cm tall, Petite Blythe is 11cm tall and Middie Blythe is 20cm tall. Their special gimmick is the eyes those can change direction in different ways according to different mechanism in each type of dolls.

Their special gimmick is that they can signal for help with their eyes, but because we would never give girls the power of speech, they will never bother you with their desperate screams!

I followed the link, and holy crap, those things are creepy!
Their special gimmick is that they can signal for help with their eyes, but because we would never give girls the power of speech, they will never bother you with their desperate screams!

So you like them them. Good!

I think the complete creep factor is why my wife is so very drawn to them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back