Boardwalk

Snagproof

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_0204.jpg

\guessin all the little dots are maybe salt crystals? They could be real interesting but you didnt bring them out enough here. Nice try though. keep trying.

Last edited:
IMG_0212.jpg

Here's another shot with the focus further down. I'm not super happy with this one. Maybe I needed to use a smaller aperture setting for a longer focus ranger and I did the B&W conversion a little quick.

\guessin all the little dots are maybe salt crystals? They could be real interesting but you didnt bring them out enough here. Nice try though. keep trying.

Yes those are salt crystals. I did want them to be a bit more clear, but it didn't work out. When I was taking these photo's I wasn't really thinking about them and didn't pay them much attention until I was reviewing the photo's later.

I thought I would try and make a point (that may be completely wrong)
When the sign in on the left, even a bit obscured by the bush, it seems less important and out of the way.
When it is on the right, where my eyes go naturally, it seems to make more of a statement and become a more important part of the picture.
And balance the bush.

And I may be totally nutso. :drunken_smilie:

IMG_0212llll.jpg

I agree with Lew, the sign on the right, definitely takes your eyes to the sign and balances the photo at the same time.

Even with sign on the right, my eye is a little bit disappointed from not getting a reward after walking on the salt crystals path.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back