cillie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.prophotography.co.za
I would appreciate your comments.

DSC00988modsmall.jpg

Be brutal be honest.

i love the idea but i dont like how the horizon is slanted slightly...

md

In like the composition and agene that the horizon looks odd, but line on the boat are good, so it must be a little hill or boat is actually setting skewed, the more look at it I think the boat is actually set skewed because the cloud and horizon are nearer in perspective to each other

Try rotating the image (2deg) so the horizon looks straighter, IMO only it is cropped to tight on the right side

I like it! I've done many simmilar shots and I find in every of this kind something interesting

Very nicely framed and executed image. Might need a slight CCW adjustment to make it appear straighter. But in my opinion, the dip and rise of the sand/horizon is one of the unique aspects of the photo . I would leave it alone.

Tuna

I love everything about it, wouyldn't change a thing. Brilliant composition :)

I really like the colors, but I think that there a little is too much sky. Great photo, though!

I love the colors, especially the boat. I leveled the watrerline (the waterline is curved so the actual horizon is not what I leveled) and cropped the sky down a bit. I think it has more perspective.

DSC00988modsmall2.jpg

Most reactions

Back