body piercings and tatties

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
alright, let's see what you guys got. we've seen shark's ink (cool stuff, btw), a pierced ear here and there in the various photo threads...
anyone got anything else we haven't been able to see yet?

personally, i have a pierced left ear. no biggie these days for a guy to have, except for teachers here in conservative connecticut. very slight rebel factor... it's a tanzanite stud- a blue stone found only in mines of some mt in africa, i forget which- kilamanjaro?

anyway, there's got got to be stuff waaaaay more interesting out there- so fess up- watcha got?

p.s. no ink, yet. still intend to one of these days...

p.p.s i bet 5 bucks to a dime luminosity has some kind of piercing besides the ones in her ears... :twisted:

Nothing here. I've often considered a tattoo, but could never come up with anything that I was sure I'd still want at 60. My brother ended up getting one a few years ago, and then a few years later went through the even more painful process of getting it removed.

I did finally come up with something that I'm pretty sure I could live with for my entire life, as it represents something I feel strongly about and also my sense of humor:

recycle1.gif

But now isn't the right time. I may later on down the road, but I'm not so gung-ho about it now. It would be smaller that that, and out of the way.

I have ......*takes a big breath *......
two nose rings , one eyebrow ring , 6 earrings in my right ear , 4 earrings in my left , a lip ring , a nipple ring , a * bleep * ring :oops: .....
uhhh and various tattoos ,cleverly hidden around my bod , acting as map instructions leading to where my * I love Elvis * tattoo is
Thankyewverymuch 8)

Breathes again.

Ok seriously ...... :wink:
Ya lose that bet Toby ... no other piercings......
Yet :twisted:
I have a tattoo on my left shoulder blade I got almost 13 years ago , when I was 17. Its a kanji ( back before EVERYONE started gettin a Kanji tattoo , now everyone ya see has one grrr . :x ).
Its the kanji for strength , with a little red heart in the center , to indicate 'strength of heart '.
Was gonna get my next tatt in New Orleans but I got carded and had left my I.D at the hotel ( can ya believe they freakin asked a 29 year old for i.d !?).... sooo gonna have to wait until I go back :lol:

ive got a cherokee war feather on my right bicep.it goes from my elbow to my shoulder, and a spider web/black widow on my left shoulder, the WHOLE shoulder...

md

have ......*takes a big breath *......
two nose rings , one eyebrow ring , 6 earrings in my right ear , 4 earrings in my left , a lip ring , a nipple ring , a * bleep * ring .....
uhhh and various tattoos ,cleverly hidden around my bod , acting as map instructions leading to where my * I love Elvis * tattoo is
Thankyewverymuch

Breathes again.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that was worth the 5 bucks!!

heheh- someone said it before, but i'll say it again- your nickname is perfect for you. you shine with a bright funky light, aussie girl! :sun: :LOL:

Luminosity said:
Matt , show us yer tatts :twisted:

Sorry , couldn't resist the rhyming opportunity... 8)

rats!!! i have no pic!! im a d***!!!!

md

Tell ya what Tobes-meister , I'ma give ya $ 5 for sayin nice things aboot me :lol: hehe
Spank ya :D

Any ideas of what ya might get if you go the ink route ?
Gotta admit I'ma sucker for the tribal arm bands , celtic or similar , on guys biceps *knees go weak just thinking about em *. Especially when they have nice biceps ..... hummina hummina :twisted:

Now waits for the lads to put forth tatt piccies so they can get a perve at goddess hehe.

I got this when I turned 18. I REALLY want another. But I dont know what and havnt had the money yet. I want it on the top of my shoulder. Sorry about the bad picture, I rested the camera on a table and tried to hold still, this room isnt the best lighting.

53718584.jpg

Lower back is a great place to have a tatt ... now forgive my ignorance Graig but that fish is a tribal symbolic tatt isnt it ....( celtic ? ) .....? ?
Also whats the lettering in the middle ?
Cool tatt btw , I like it :)

-Tina

Its a Christian sign actualy. In the middle is an accrostic in greek that says IXOYE. Translated it means Jesus Christ Gods Son & Savior.

I can give you a whole history lesson on how that fish symbol came about, but I wont bore you with that. :D

Thanks though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back