Bought my first DSLR recently, don't know what to shoot

lam xuyen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
xu hướng áo tắm hot nhất 2018

người tạo mẫu thay mặt cho những nét mới mẻ và lạ mắt của màu với thiết kế ấn tượng, đáng kinh ngạc trong bộ đồ quần áo tắm năm 2018. bạn có thể đơn giản chọn lựa giữa những mẫu áo tắm không giống nhau để mùa hè của mình phát triển thành thật sự nhộn nhịp và ý nghĩa. Hãy thử bên trên mình một bộ đồ quần áo tắm phái đẹp duyên dáng có những loại mũ hoặc đồ bơi trong một phong cách Sport. Hãy mua hiểu xu hướng của bộ đồ áo tắm váy toàn thân bán sỉ - xưởng may quần áo giá sỉ được tương đối nhiều con gái tân tiến lựa chọn trong năm 2018.

1. bộ đồ quần áo tắm 2018: xu thế màu sắc phổ cập

sex-and-the-city.jpg

những xu thế màu chính của bộ quần áo tắm 2018 là hầu hết các tông màu đỏ, vải kim tông màu bạc và vàng, vàng, ngọc lục bảo. các mẫu màu sắc nude, đào, màu be, cà phê và bột color tạo thành ảo tưởng về làn gia thoải mái và tự nhiên của chính bạn.

ăn mặc quần áo tắm năm 2018, màu sắc hợp năng động sẽ đem lại cho mình vẻ bên ngoài mạnh mẽ và tự tin và lôi kéo. chúng ta có thể chọn thấy bộ đồ tắm phái đẹp được trang trí bởi lông công, sọc kẻ ngựa vằn và đốm báo, hình tiết hoa to, mẫu in hình học, bản in dân tộc trong mọi các bộ sưu tập của nhà thiết kết.

bộ quần áo tắm năm 2018, những mẫu mã thời trang và năng động của các bộ đồ tắm phái đẹp. những bản in không đối xứng ở thắt lưng cực kỳ phổ biến trong những cái áo tắm 2018, cũng như 1 giải pháp tạo ấn tượng có những cái nơ to.

2. bộ sưu tầm đồ tắm xu thế Vintage

trump-one-year-melania-fashion.jpg

bộ đồ áo tắm Womens 2018 dường như đã được thiết kế quan trọng đặc biệt để kích sự thích thú của mỗi cá nhân. Đồ bơi cổ điển gợi lại các xu hướng của các năm 50. 1 tính năng độc đáo của bộ đồ tắm cổ điển là số lượng tối thiểu những yếu tố trang trí.

bộ đồ áo tắm nữ năm 2018, bộ quần áo tắm cổ xưa Dolce & Gabbana đã một loạt những bộ đồ tắm cổ điển. các kiểu dáng được gia công theo xu thế cổ xưa nhưng không kém phần sexy nóng bỏng và hu hút ánh nhìn. vững chắc sẽ có khá nhiều cô bé yêu thích phong thái đồ tắm ấn tượng này và đây chính là xu hướng đồ tắm được không ít tuổi teen thích thú nhất hiện tại.

3. bộ đồ tắm với thiết kế ấn tượng và kín kẽ tới mức tối đa

cool-teen-fashion-looks-for-boys123.jpg

các nàng hoàn toàn có thể thử xu thế tắm đầy phong cách năm 2018, trong các số ấy đừng bỏ qua các bộ đồ quần áo tắm với phong cách thiết kế ấn tượng và kín mít.

trong số những xu thế xuất sắc đó là những vết cắt, khe hở và chèn trong suốt. hầu như các nhà tạo mẫu bật mí dạ dày, eo hoặc hông.

4. Đồ tắm theo phong thái linen

Fashion-Regarding-Wearing-Mens-Cravats-2.jpg

phong thái linen siêu thịnh hành trong năng động bãi biển 2018. do đó, chúng ta có thể chọn bộ đồ tắm nữ giới trong tủ đựng đồ For Love & Lemons, Cirone Swim, Lee + Lani.

Sự phối hợp màu sắc đen phối trắng nữ tính, thuần khiết, 1 dải màu xanh và trắng, cũng như những loài hoa color phấn và nhiệt đới, đang trong bộ đồ tắm.

Áo chẽn và áo choàng nên khớp hoàn hảo nhất có áo tắm color và in. chúng ta cũng có thể mặc một cái áo choàng có dứa, cây cọ, hoa lan hoặc toucans in.

Chúc bạn chọn lựa được các phục trang áo tắm ưng ý qua những chia sẻ của chúng tôi. contact nhà phân phối và cửa hàng quần áo để lựa chọn được các phối âu phục ưng ý

Last edited:
Now, my question is: how did you find out what you really like to shoot, starting from your kit lens?
This is a chicken and egg question. There is no point in buying a camera if you are not already seeing pictures. I see pictures continually and like to record them. Of course, most of the time I have to ignore the pictures I see and get on with 'real life' but I always have the camera with me and now I am retired 'real life' takes a back seat.

As to the lenses - there is nothing wrong with kit lenses and I use mine frequently. I have bought other lenses for when the kit lens is no good. So, I have a church lens (EF-S 10-20), an insect lens (EF 70-300) a bird lens (Sigma 150-600, and a macro lens (Tamron 90). I do not buy lenses until it is really clear that I need them as they are expensive and it is too easy to be talked into 'needing' a lens you will never use.

Sent from my 8070 using Tapatalk

More lenses mean more choices. You don't need more choices at this point, it only makes it more difficult or produces anxiety. Your current lens will produce good results with any of the genre you mentioned. Some lenses are better for some things than others but at least you have a flexible lens to get you started. I would suggest picking a project and focus on that. Take a day and work on that one project. Example; go into a downtown and focus on taking pics of shadows. Shadows of chairs, people, tables, whatever. This will do many things. It will get you to look at how light falls on objects, how to expose for shadows, framing practices, abstract composition, etc. It will also give you a sense of the street photography atmosphere. You will begin to see things that you find interesting. Keep it simple, focus on one project when you go out. Keep an open mind as you walk about looking for shadows, you may see other things that peak your interest, take pics of those too but remain focused on shadows.

One of the best ways to get to know your camera and lens is to use it. Get comfortable with it's operation and you will get better. Seeing the image takes time. Force the issue with projects. Have fun!

If you’re not sure what you like to shoot, work your way through a 52 week photography challenge like the one from Dogwood Photography. It will give a little organization and order to your “trials” and you can see what you enjoy. I think we all go through a bit of a cycle where we think we want to shoot one thing but end up somewhere else. I agree with the advise to not buy anything else until you run into a definite lack in your current gear. I bought a couple of wide angle lenses thinking I wanted to get into landscape photography before realizing I much prefer close up shots and macro.

Start out by shooting (or trying to shoot) things that interest you with the lens you have. You may find the lens does perfectly well, or you may find you want more 'reach', or to focus closer...
When you know where your current lens is inadequate you have a better idea on what might be more suitable. If you're interested in shoot small birds your 140mm maximum focal length will often be limiting (even 1000mm can prove short of what I'd sometimes like).
For shooting stars you might simply want a faster/wider lens, or an expensive fancy telescope.
There are techniques for getting your lens to focus closer but if you're keen on imaging insects a macro lens will possibly be worth the investment.
In each case you'll be able to get some results with your current lens, they might be noisy, need excessive cropping or not have as wide a view as you'd like. When you find these limits sometimes improvements in technique might solve them, other times a more specialized lens might be called for, but explore the limits of current kit first.

I know photographers who hardly ever use anything but the 18-55 kit zoom yet shoot a fairly wide variety of subjects.

Most reactions

Back