• Poll closed .
Best range we ever had:

ORange.jpg

Am i late?
ok...i'm late on everything this time:lol:
well next time:blushing:

Last edited:
I just got it (O)ranges...

thanks... Unfortunately in the poll it's listed as the oven coil, which I wasn't trying to get a picture of at all.. The joke was the O range.. I was preheating for some porkchops-oops...

Mr. Fight Club-is there any change you can fix this, or is it too late? Thanks.. The joke angle is much more clever than the oven coil, and was my actual intent.. Thanks..

Hmmm, I thought it to be the heated element after a bit of tring to find Waldo. But you may be correct.

Yeah, defy was correct-I didn't even notice the coil as I was taking the picture.. The intent was the O range... Couldn't think of anything creative with orange, so I improvised..

thanks... Unfortunately in the poll it's listed as the oven coil, which I wasn't trying to get a picture of at all.. The joke was the O range.. I was preheating for some porkchops-oops...

Mr. Fight Club-is there any change you can fix this, or is it too late? Thanks.. The joke angle is much more clever than the oven coil, and was my actual intent.. Thanks..

Wow, it's not like me to miss a pun! Sorry about that, I'm trying to figure out how to edit polls, so hopefully it'll be corrected soon.

EDIT: Either I don't have permissions to edit the poll, or I just can't get it. Awaiting reply from a mod.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back