• Artograph - Orange message

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Chris of Arabia - Pouring juice

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Antarctican - Shoelace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, it's neck and neck. C'mon vote already! (Just 36 minutes left to vote)

Uh, oh! We have a tie. Going into tiebreak, I'll let you know when it's done!

They say waiting makes winning more exciting. Congrats Chris!

Well that's a nice surprise. Who do I need to send the cheque to? Seriously though, thanks to everyone who voted for me. :hug::

I just wish more of the membership would vote for this one than do.

Congrats Chris! It was a close one - I agree though, more voters are needed.
Cheers -

bravo chris! Now tell me how you did your pour technique. I understand selective colour. In regards to how you got it b/w and gradually introducing colour to the pour..... masking? feather masking? fairy dust?

Well that's a nice surprise. Who do I need to send the cheque to? Seriously though, thanks to everyone who voted for me. :hug::

I just wish more of the membership would vote for this one than do.

Same here...I understand with FC, because you have to pick 5 and post in a specific way, blah, blah, but here' it's just a poll. It should be quick and easy!

Congrats, you guys.. Nice pictures.

Wasn't it a tie last time, too? How funny.

All is revealed in my blog, but basically it was a gradient mask that pulled the clever part of the trick.

I have to tell you, Chris, the colors of your blog, while very pleasing to the eye, made it difficult for me to read in my brightly lit kitchen.

I've been meaning to alter the text colour for a while to be honest. On some monitors (like the one I'm on now) it shows up just fine, but with some (like where I work) it blends into the background too much. It's one of those simple fixes that you never seem to get round to doing. Alternatively of course, you could tone down your kitchen... ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back