Brand New Baby Boy

bellacat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildroseportraitphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He is just 1 week old! A couple days ago I had a very special photo shoot with this darling baby boy and his parents.

08030007.jpg

08030016.jpg

08000016-bw.jpg

08000022.jpg

5. 6.
7. 8.

Such a huge "awww"-factor to these!!!
Aren't they precious when they are this very, very, VERY young?

I really like your sheepskin (?)-lined basket for these photos. And I much, much, much appreciate the fact that all of you were ok to have his photos taken in the nude. Clothes just would not work, I think.

The second and third are my very favourites here.

#1 and #3 are my favorites. I just wish that rubber ball was removed from the first one. The window lighting is really nice.

Wow that last shot before the thumbnails is just beautiful. I love how the baby's skin is all wrinkled up, the look on the mothers face, all just so perfect!

Great shots, I'd love to work with newborns someday...I get no more chances with my own kids. I agree with La Foto, newborn shots look better in the nude. Clothes usually look so awkward on such young babies.

nice job, i love 1 and 6. he's a cutie, i think his wrinkles are funny in number 4.

thanks again ladies. I find it interesting how only women have responded to this thread but I guess we like new baby photos more.

I just showing the shots with the family and they were so please. This was my first newborn shoot ever, aside from my own and even then i didn't take enough :( (too late now since my youngest is now 7 months LOL) Being that this was my very first new born shoot i was glad it turned out as well as it did.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back