Downtown with Temple

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From a recent shoot with a model named Temple. Having worked with him on multiple occasions, his exceptional skill consistently enhances my work.
Earlier that day Temple had a commercial shoot for Fred Meyers so he showed up to our shoot still wearing the makeup from that one, which was awesome because it meant I didn't have to do any retouching on his skin whatsoever.

Canon 5D MKIII, Canon EF 85mm, natural light.

364A3001-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

364A3036-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

364A3029-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

364A2924-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

364A2979-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

364A3100-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

364A3159-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

Temple_by_DanOstergren.jpg

364A2848 copy.jpg

364A2860 copy.jpg

364A2739-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

Nice set. Quality as always.

Beautiful set Dan. The hat turned out to be a great way to make some fun portraits (you nailed the 'action' with the hat!). He has a great smile that lights up his face and you captured that well.

Good grief - this guy's a natural! That's a fabulous set. They're all good, but the ones on the steps are extra good. He's just on, isn't he? Wow. 👍

Beautiful set Dan. The hat turned out to be a great way to make some fun portraits (you nailed the 'action' with the hat!). He has a great smile that lights up his face and you captured that well.
Thank you. I typically like the more sombre and melancholy expressions in portraiture, but lately have been enjoying this change.

Good grief - this guy's a natural! That's a fabulous set. They're all good, but the ones on the steps are extra good. He's just on, isn't he? Wow. 👍
Thank you. It's honestly impossible to get a bad shot of Temple. The best part was that retouching was not needed, allowing me to have a much higher number of final images (I ended up sending his agent over 50, and even from those it was very difficult to pick out my own favorites.

Excellent set as usual. His white or off white attire in the first few make him pop out of the scene.

Excellent set as usual. His white or off white attire in the first few make him pop out of the scene.
Thank you Cheryl. I credit Temple for putting all of the looks together. He has a great eye for style.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back