Brittney - Model

I think you can tell she is an inexperienced model.. her poses look a bit awkward, and her expression is the same in every shot as the others mentioned. She just needs to project confidence a bit more. But that's why we practice, right? :) And I have to say I don't like the flip-flops in the last one. But otherwise the photos look good! #2 and #7 are my faves.

What Baaaark said.

Also... she may be inexperienced, but she's also nowhere near as striking as the model in the other thread (Liana), IMO. It's not just the poses and the expression.

Like #7 the best, it shows of the eyes much better.
IMHO unless you are shooting to sell jeans, get in close to show the models personality or at least eliminate a lot of unnecessary detail in backgrounds. Like in shot #5 the fencing above her head is quite distracting, pulls your eye off the model. #6 is the same, no reason to include the distracting window to the left. Not all images must contain the entire frame, creative cropping increases the impact of the image.

I agree with this statement.
Also, the soft focus around the subject is nice but you used it a bit to much and it affects too much of the image with her fair skin.

Other than that, great color saturation, the images feel real rich.

Most reactions

Back