Broken valentine rose, C & C please

blackrose89 said:
My hubby treated me right!!! I woke up with cards, presents, shopping trip, donuts and coffee :lol:

All I got was bag of garbage for the trash before I left this morning for class >&hellip;<

Post a picture so we can commiserate with you.. (and see if you are hot?) ;)

So much for trying to have a discussion :lol:
Hey Compaq, Gipson's ignoring me.

Watch this. Hey Gipson , are you ignoring me?

No... I was driving home from work, you fool! :sexywink: Although if you keep doing the "GRUMPY" Lightspeed with silly posts about NL... I might! lol!

I don't really know what gothic means, so you've beaten me there :) I think crows and big houses, but that may be inaccurate :p

Think Vampires and suicidal Teenagers in black... that is basically what it has become!
hang.gif

I don't really know what gothic means, so you've beaten me there :) I think crows and big houses, but that may be inaccurate :p

Think Vampires and suicidal Teenagers in black... that is basically what it has become!
hang.gif

Vampires have been insanely tainted now. Screw Twilight! Anne Rice knows how to write vampire books.

Something else. I've always been into gothic art, but I think I'm growing out of the whole "bad ass gothic" stage.

Goth I'm really is the older stuff. The orignal Crow, Anne Rice etc.

hang.gif

Vampires have been insanely tainted now. Screw Twilight! Anne Rice knows how to write vampire books.

Something else. I've always been into gothic art, but I think I'm growing out of the whole "bad ass gothic" stage.

Lestat is my favorite bad boy! :) But then she (Rice) went all goody two shoes ... lost her mind! :)

I think this is an exmaple of something I would really really enjoy, but I'm pretty sure a good amount of professional equipment went into this to pull this stuff off

Image Detail for - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WmfnL79SyIE/S92M1AbHNLI/AAAAAAAACVM/t9JC19PA7EE/s1600/Emo-Red-Rose.jpg

Interesting... sort of! Not really.. a well lit white background... a shot too close to the background for the halo effect.. and selective color... so?

Bad example, I meant to remove the post I thought the same thing when I really looked at it again. :lol: I think I'm going to attempt low key again now that I have my new camera

hang.gif

Lestat is my favorite bad boy! :) But then she went all goody two shoes ... lost her mind! :)

I was a Luis lover! I've only read the first two.

But Lestat is an ultimate bad ass. I would LLLOOOVVVEE to see Edward (Twilight) and Lestat in a room for 5 minutes :lol:

Lestat is my favorite bad boy! :) But then she went all goody two shoes ... lost her mind! :)

I was a Luis lover! I've only read the first two.

read them all... she managed to keep it somewhat decent through most of them.... enough to where I wish Pandora would show up and BITE ME!

3401171740_6422bcf407.jpg

But Lestat is an ultimate bad ass. I would LLLOOOVVVEE to see Edward (Twilight) and Lestat in a room for 5 minutes :lol:
They would probably end up in a Man HUG!

:lol:

Yeah Twilight came after my teen years. When I was a teen, I was into the whole hot topic, emo, band shirt, fairies fad :lol:

I agree. Theres something missing. Maybe some loose pedals laying around and maybe some water droplets on the rose. Maybe a more interesting background.

Most reactions

Back