bulletin

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
a local church asked if i'd help design a graphic for their sunday bulletin. i wanted to create the feeling of reaching up using the structure but the typical keystone effect was terrible. i went for this angle and PS'd it with contrast and an embossing filter. i feel it may be a bit dark but not sure. any suggestions? trash?

whoa... it's certainly dramatic... it looks like the devil has risen and assumed control of the world :) either that or the overlords have descended from above to annihalate all that stand in their way...

don't ya think the crazy sky and the blood red highlights in the arches is a bit much for a sunday bulletin? great shot, but the colors are a little alarming

i totally agree and just got pillows and everything thrown at me after posting it. i'll remove it and start over. aside from the colors, what did you think of the building angle etc?

the angle etc was excellent for the shot you had... i'd have to see it again w/o the doom & gloom colors to see how it works out... i would keep the shot for your own personal collection :) i wish i had copied it before you took it down... it was awesome :D

maybe as a B&W shot it would be less "objectionable" to the target audience?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back