Bush Gardens Tampa (pic heavy)

rpk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few from this past weekend. Let me know what you think.

IMG_4994_edited-1.jpg

IMG_5003_edited-1.jpg

IMG_5011_edited-1.jpg

IMG_5021_edited-1.jpg

IMG_5023_edited-1.jpg

IMG_5055_edited-1.jpg

IMG_5073_edited-1.jpg

The look on the gorilla is priceless. If you nailed the focus on the eyes, it would make a great bust crop.... since you missed the feet.

Beautiful tiger.

Dead lion.

Nice shots, thanks for sharing.

This set is better than the other one. The images appear crisper and the backgrounds complement the animals more than the others.

Priceless shots. A lot of expressions I could easily miss as I walk by the animals. Did you happen to get any shots from the ski lift thing that goes around the park?

Priceless shots. A lot of expressions I could easily miss as I walk by the animals. Did you happen to get any shots from the ski lift thing that goes around the park?

No I didn't, as a matter of fact it was the first time I've ever been there and my wife and I didn't get there until around 2pm and the park closed at 6pm. We wanted to try that and the safari ride as well but just ran out of time. The good thing is we have the season pass and I will be going back and will try both.

Ross

This set is better than the other one. The images appear crisper and the backgrounds complement the animals more than the others.

Thanks, and I agree. After looking at both you were right. I'm still learning to use the camera and have just started shooting in manual, I will slow down and take my time to try and get a better shot. Thanks for commenting & I appreciate your opinion and if you have any advise on how to correct this please let me know.

Thanks,
Ross

Most reactions

New Topics

Back