~3~

09-23-2007090-3.jpg

~4~

09-25-2007007-5.jpg

~5~

09-25-2007059-3.jpg

~6~

09-25-2007058-3.jpg

#4 is really nice love the color looks like he took a pause and the world behind him continue moving love it :) keep going with those cool picks

I thought #3 was going to be my pick, until I saw #4. Nice.

Thank you both for your comments ;)!

i really like #4 too but beacause im not really into butterflies i looove #6 - great colours!

On number 6 you have a slight halo around some of the plants in the foreground, usually that's considered a bad thing in the world of photography.

Good shots tho.

Hey now, where did you see all those many, many butterflies then??? And all the same sort? Are they attracted by that bush?

Also I like Photo 4 very much, and the moon rise pics are nice, though, yes, in the last the feathered lasso and selective brightening of the bottom part do show. And I miss a bit of detail in the moon. But the colours are wonderful!

Hmmm, now that it's been mentioned, I also see that halo... Oh well... :)

LaFoto, I saw those butterflies in one wildlife preserve, here, in Connecticut. It happens to be in a place where the Atlantic Ocean water mixes with fresh water, which creates a particular climate zone.
Apparently, these Monarch butterflies gather in this area before they migrate to Mexico.

I like #5 and #6, superb...

Thanks for looking ;)!

Most reactions

Back