Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C1.jpg

C2.jpg

N1.jpg

N2.jpg

SF1.jpg

SF2.jpg

Please let me know what you think. I won't mind harsh C&C.
-H

I like 5 the best but the landscape in #3 has alot of potential I think.

In different ways, they all have potential, but I don't think you've quite captured it in any of them. For example, in the setting for the first two, I wouldn't bother trying to take a shot of a chair and a table, instead I'd get in close on the table and get some nice shapes and tones with the light shining on it.

I like 4,maybe you could play with it a bit to see if sharpening/lightning helps to bring it out more ?

The first three are pretty dark to me...it could be the computer I'm on right now- work computer that's been beaten up pretty badly, so I'll check again when I get home. 5 and 6 are pretty cool, although the bridge in 6 seems to be tilted a little. Keep it up!

There is no dust on that lens.

Agree about the bay bridge landscape. If you can, go back and play with it some more.

not to sure why you posted 3, you cant really see anything, other than the dust on yor lens.

I was going for the landscape. It actually is not dust but stars. Taken at high ISO with long exposure, probably not 100% in focus as well. It was around 2:00 AM up in the mountains. I wasn't too confident in that picture, guess it had a good reason... Thanks for the C&C

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back