Computer_Generated

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.acollectiveexperience.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ATSA00000.jpg

lovely DOF but... is there a hair laying across the one above the blue one and stretching over to the on to the left of it? There is something making a line there that is very distracting.

lol damn. I was hoping no one would notice. Damn you photographers and you're experienced eye. I noticed after I took it that the cat who was walking on a table left something in my shot.

I noticed after I took it that the cat who was walking on a table left something in my shot.

Could've been soooo much worse. :lol:

I really like the picture, as rubbertree said, the DOF's great. One criticism though, the reflection of the two light sources makes me feel I'm being stared at. *hides behind sofa*.

the reflection of the two light sources makes me feel I'm being stared at. *hides behind sofa*.

They are kind of like tiny little monsters out to get us aren't they? LOL

I like the color and focus. Nice clean shot...well, except for the cat hair that is.

I need a new monitor or vidio card or glasses or eyes or - -

Damn, I cannot see the cat hair.

*waives arms in a fluid mesmerizing motion* That's because there IS no cat hair. lol

No seriously, thanks I kinda like this one cause it DOES look like they have little eyes. lol I guess it's the lives of these shiny rocks that only the camera can see. ;)

Don't feel bad, Ron, I had to reeeeeeeeeeally look for it.

I had to look hard for it to, but now it is the first thing I see.

I really like it, I think the lights give it some life, little creepy monster life, but life.

I see sparkling marbles or lollies, with one is blue colour.
Nice.

It's soft and your focus is on the back end of one of the beads. If you're going to do something like this, it's probably better to put the focus on something like the blue bead. The DOF is too shallow and everything just blends together to where if I would have just glanced at it, I would have thought it was completely OOF since the focal point is "hidden"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back