Computer_Generated

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.acollectiveexperience.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ATSA00004.jpg

Hmmm... I rather like that. I would suggest a slightly increased DoF so that all of the handle was sharply focused, and perhaps a little more soft, diffuse light on the lower part of the image.

Now... what the heck were you doing under my house taking pictures of my plumbing??????

Now... what the heck were you doing under my house taking pictures of my plumbing??????

lmao, so many inappropriate comments to be made here. Thx for the comment, I personally find the focus soft on this but wasn't sure if anyone else noticed or if it's just me over criticizing my own photos.

lmao, so many inappropriate comments to be made here. Thx for the comment, I personally find the focus soft on this but wasn't sure if anyone else noticed or if it's just me over criticizing my own photos.

It does seem soft to me, but I'm not always sure if it's this crappy monitor at work, the compression algorythims that a lot of hosting sites use, or if the image is in fact, soft...

I like...I think a higher dof would be really cool only because of the color possibilities involved. Let's face it--it's plumbing, but for such a dark photo it has a lot of color to offer. I think the reason I could be drawn to the colors is the excellent lighting. I don't know how much PP you put into this but the fade of the pipe at the bottom is spot on. To combine this fade w/some vibrant in focus color at the top of the photo (pipe) would increase the already existent depth amazingly...Nice Art.

have a good one
3Eo

I like...I think a higher dof would be really cool only because of the color possibilities involved. Let's face it--it's plumbing, but for such a dark photo it has a lot of color to offer. I think the reason I could be drawn to the colors is the excellent lighting. I don't know how much PP you put into this but the fade of the pipe at the bottom is spot on. To combine this fade w/some vibrant in focus color at the top of the photo (pipe) would increase the already existent depth amazingly...Nice Art.

have a good one
3Eo

Thank you very much. The only PP on this is levels to get the background dark. It was black bristol board but it wasn't a perfect black so I had to increase the darkness of the background a bit. Lowe's clamp light for the light. It's in my basement so I might re-shoot with a bit more DOF. Thx everyone for the comments and suggestions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back