C&C Greatly Appreciated

Bangarang Rufio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I'm new to digital photography.. I've got some pictures from over the last year or so and I would love to hear what anyone has to say about them! Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated! And don't be afraid to be brutally honest.

I've got quite a few pictures but I'll just start with a few pictures to show.

dsc0315u.jpg
dsc0315u.jpg
dsc0315u.jpg

dsc0175rn.jpg

dsc0626.jpg

dsc0865q.jpg

I look forward to your C&C!

1. pretty good I like the color and it kinda makes you wonder what was going
on at 3:45
2. the floor is distracting to me and the whole picture seems a bit out of focus
3. the sky seems a little over exposed, but thats me, i'm no pro
4. Would have liked to see more of the deer like his ear and his front feet or from a different angle, but good shot

don't give up, keep up the good work. overall the only one that really peaks my interest was no. 1

#1 - the colors work very well! Though there is too much of negative space above the clock, i think this is apt for the image. Overall :thumbup:
#2 - Focus is ok, but I do not like the angle and perspective. Composition on this could be better
#3 - Very nice! The colors and contrast work very well. The rubble and the barrow (or whatever!) is well composed; good use of the rule of thirds :thumbup:
#4 - no comments

LOVE the first one. Orange is my favorite color and you've really captured it here. they're all great. They're all really diverse.

The only one that does much for me is the 3rd. I really like it, love the editing. However, I LOVE your screen name!

-tim

Thanks very much for your comments (both on my pictures and my username, haha)! I've never noticed some of the stuff you guys have said so I'll definitely take it into consideration the next time I go out to take pictures and when I'm editing them.

Here are a couple more pictures.

1. This one was taken the same day as the clock one I posted above.
dsc0323m.jpg

I've already been told that I shouldn't have cut off the bottom of the animal, but it was really hard. I had it sitting on a pile of books so that it was just orange in the background, and the only way I could avoid getting the books in the picture was to cut off the very bottom.

dsc0927y.jpg

dsc08262.jpg

I know for this one I should have got the top of the microphone, but I had a huge crowd of people behind me and I couldn't move farther back to get it in the shot. I think it still works, but that is probably just me.

p1010722o.jpg

More c&c would be lovely!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back