c&c on a pair of my photos?

CupCakeCommando

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Id love to get some constructive criticism on these :)

group_stairs_2_bw.jpg

racheltree2.jpg
keeba29

#1...you bisected the girl on the right. Not appealing. Also the guy looks like he just fell asleep, and the girl at the top left looks like she wishes you would take the picture already. It looks like you processed this to be 'edgy', but you lost so much detail doing so, that the people look like dark blobs. Take a step back and get everyone in the frame. All the white space at the top/center pulls your eye away from your subjects.

#2...I like the image overall. But again, the darks all blend together. I think I would like that the left (image left) hand to not have been cropped in half.

#1...you bisected the girl on the right. Not appealing. Also the guy looks like he just fell asleep, and the girl at the top left looks like she wishes you would take the picture already. It looks like you processed this to be 'edgy', but you lost so much detail doing so, that the people look like dark blobs. Take a step back and get everyone in the frame. All the white space at the top/center pulls your eye away from your subjects.

#2...I like the image overall. But again, the darks all blend together. I think I would like that the left (image left) hand to not have been cropped in half.

He nailed it for the first one, but I'd also add...too much emo. :thumbdown:

The Second subject is attractive, but you didn't capture it :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back