C&C, Please. Children! Dead Ducks!

I can't get over how they cook them whole-eyes and all.. That picture screams Chinatown, because you won't see that anywhere else (thankfully). Nice picture.

Thanks for the wide range of thoughts, everyone. It's neat how there's no one right way to present a shot.

(Editied because I was grumpy when I posted.)

Yes, I understand you don't like it. I wrote this big post trying to explain it... trying to help you see a connection to the image as it is, but if you don't see it, you don't see it. C'est la vie.
I was just teasin' ya, sorry if I upset you. But I did say in my first post I'm on a VERY crappy monitor, so the colours look quite off to me. LCD with about 5 degrees of good viewing angle, and it hurts my neck to have the exact right angle :p

I was just teasin' ya, sorry if I upset you. But I did say in my first post I'm on a VERY crappy monitor, so the colours look quite off to me. LCD with about 5 degrees of good viewing angle, and it hurts my neck to have the exact right angle :p

I wasn't mad at you... I was mad at my stupid kids. :grumpy:

That's why I edited my post. I was grumpy. You're good, just ignore me when I act stupid. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back