C&C Por Favor :D

Dylan-Fishman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So today was my birthday (yay!) All I did was sit around, attempt to get my permit (DMV was closed D:). Then I took some pictures. Remember they are with a point & shoot canon. Images may (probably are) out of focus. Not my fault. Very hard to get a good focus on the camera I'm using. All comments and criticism are welcome and appreciated!

BirthdayNoodlesAlmostapermitThed-2.jpg

BirthdayNoodlesAlmostapermitThed-3.jpg

BirthdayNoodlesAlmostapermitTheday0.jpg

BirthdayNoodlesAlmostapermitThed-6.jpg

BirthdayNoodlesAlmostapermitTheday2.jpg

Thanks a lot!,
<>Dylan<>

So, tell me, what were you going for in these pictures? What is your intent, what are you trying to show?

I'm showing household objects from a new prospective. I was pretty bored so I picked up the camera and it was raining :\. So I went around the house and shot in black & white. I thoroughly enjoyed shooting today.

Happy Birthday! Some cool shots, you should've gotten yourself a dSLR today! I didn't like how out of focus the first one was though but on the other hand the 4th was my favorite of the set

Happy Birthday! Some cool shots, you should've gotten yourself a dSLR today! I didn't like how out of focus the first one was though but on the other hand the 4th was my favorite of the set

Yeah my sister is going to college this year so expensive gifts are out of the question. I got money towards my camera though! only $50 short now. I went to best buy and just shot with the model D40 & D60. I wanted them then and there :p. Thanks for the C&C. More comments are appreciated.

#1 could be better if you backed out a little. you cut off your subject. Also, centering the shot is apparently a no-no. Do a search and read up on the Rule of Thirds.

#2 I dunno. The horizon line is crooked. Maybe it would help to cut out the empty space behind the books.

#3 is the most interesting pic of all of them. Your subject is off center, and the focus is even more to the right following the RoT's mentioned above. A little sharper, would be better.

#5 Nice depth of field shot. What throws this image is the weird stuff in the upper right.

#6 Happy Birthday!

Haha thanks for the B-day wishes! My gift from TPF can be more C&C :D

Happy birthday.

I love the shot off the speaker mesh. i want to shoot that so bad now, that im going to take a macro of one of my Bose's, then post it. its that intriguing, and ive never noticed it before... :D

Happy birthday.

I love the shot off the speaker mesh. i want to shoot that so bad now, that im going to take a macro of one of my Bose's, then post it. its that intriguing, and ive never noticed it before... :D

Im glad I can umm... err inspire?

You said you were $50 from your goal of a new camera. Is this based on the prices of Best Buy, where you went to test them?

You said you were $50 from your goal of a new camera. Is this based on the prices of Best Buy, where you went to test them?

No, I'm not buying from best buy. Im buying the body and accessories from ebay (cameta) and my prime lens from adorama (I think).

More C&C is appreciated

I find that they are rather boring and uninteresting. Composition can do wonders for photos.

^ I shoot my mood. I was pretty bored.

they all kinda seem underexposed and in great need of contrast. i can see you were bored by the objects you chose to shoot but the tones are not helping.

Most reactions

Back