Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3555100775_08229dea69.jpg

3555103145_622e051a2f.jpg

3465762790_cc1521db0b.jpg

And in Color:
3464953673_960d555694.jpg

Kiiinda like the bird, but I think your colors are a little off. The position in the frame and the crop seem a bit off to me, too... to square, too close... something.

I like the B&W one of the dude running in the rain. The background stuff is kind of distracting... shallower depth of field might have helped a lot here, or a diff angle... but I suspect a diff angle would have required you to get your camera rather wet. :) Neat shot regardless.

Kiiinda like the bird, but I think your colors are a little off. The position in the frame and the crop seem a bit off to me, too... to square, too close... something.

I like the B&W one of the dude running in the rain. The background stuff is kind of distracting... shallower depth of field might have helped a lot here, or a diff angle... but I suspect a diff angle would have required you to get your camera rather wet. :) Neat shot regardless.

Haha, I agree that the background should have been blurred a bit, but I'm still a little weary about getting my camera wet.

I also agree with the bird. I probably spent a good hour, hour and a half just trying to find the right blue for the water, wasn't liking any of the results, gave up, now I just mess with it when I'm bored hoping someday I'll find the right blue.

Thanks. :]

Well, I really like the black and white version of the guy getting soaked in the rain and do prefer that over the colour version, as the still too clear background elements show even more clearly (and are thus even more distracting) in the colour version.

The "frog view" on the weed in 1 is a good idea, but the houses are too distracting to make this a compelling photograph, I think. And the subject as such came out underexposed as the camera exposed for the sky.

The bird looks like the photo has potential... you spotted a really nice scene, that much is for certain!

The bird photo is very beautiful. the fine circles around his beak while holding it into the water (for drinking I suppose) give a feeling of calmness.I like it!

I also like the rain one. Although I have to agree, the background is a little distracting.

Most reactions

Back