C&C this pic please!!

Idaho21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this pic in B&W. I used my S&W Model 29 44 Magnum. It has a deep, very reflective bluing. I shot the pic using spot focusing, and focused mainly on the two inner shells in the cylinder and their reflection off of the gun's finish. This slightly blurred everything else out so that your attention would be drawn there. I was pretty happy with the way it came out. What do you guys think? Is there anything I could have done to improve the pic?

44magnum.jpg

Wow! I really don't know what to C&C. This just looks fabulous! It looks like a photo someone could buy for whatever reason whether for a magazine, brochure, ad, etc.!!!

-Christopher

I agree this is a nice pic and it could use just a hair more light like Phelan said but once again nice work........

What do you guys think?
The exposure is good but it's hard to tell that it's actually reflecting off the pistol.
Is there anything I could have done to improve the pic?
You coult try to light up the pistol a bit more...maybe the barrel end...just to give it more definition so people will know what it is.

I love it. It has a powerful feel to it.

Take your images in RAW color not B&W you can always go back and make them B&W if you need to. But if you shoot in B&W there is no going back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back