C&C Wanted

dustin746

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay, I've been away from photography for a little bit, but I'm back. I'm still a beginner so basically I'm just looking for tips on how I can improve. So can anyone give me some tips on how to improve?

5d6641c0a6a5a05222a4c75ac277bc3f.jpg

a1918db1a9358843cac2341a582915fd.jpg

bb95884cfe6f2670deda4d594a6a3994.jpg

Not bad. A couple of comments. There are elements that seem distracting to me in all of these, namely the object upper right in the first, partial flower lower left and the area upper left in the second and the area lower right in the third. They all could be cropped to remove these things and the compositions would improve for other reasons as well. The last probably is the weakest because it's a single flower shot straight on, so there isn't really anything to lead the viewer's eye around the image.

Looks like a good start - keep posting!

Not bad. A couple of comments. There are elements that seem distracting to me in all of these, namely the object upper right in the first, partial flower lower left and the area upper left in the second and the area lower right in the third. They all could be cropped to remove these things and the compositions would improve for other reasons as well. The last probably is the weakest because it's a single flower shot straight on, so there isn't really anything to lead the viewer's eye around the image.

Looks like a good start - keep posting!
Alright, I did a little cropping and they do look a lot better! And yes I agree with your comment on the last picture. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back