Calm Before The Storm (C&C)

Flems

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was shooting a local paintball tournament and in between games this shot stood out to me. Of course this tree has been there in the past, but the sky provided the perfect mood. I opted for an HDR shot as well. Hope you like it!

3850014013_bcf0c3acf6_b.jpg

Last edited:
I like the composition and color. I think you may have oversharpened it a bit, though.

Nice any shots of the tourny (coming from a fellow baller) haha and cool picture

Nice Picture I like it
and from that link you posted of the tournament I really like the 3rd from there P:

Damn i wish i had that luxe so bad! Is that color allowed or do they consider it orange? I have my NE Hurricanes SL74 Team Edition but want to sell it and just down grade to like a ul'd slg because i don't play psp or nppl anymore so it's not worth it imo.

Damn i wish i had that luxe so bad! Is that color allowed or do they consider it orange? I have my NE Hurricanes SL74 Team Edition but want to sell it and just down grade to like a ul'd slg because i don't play psp or nppl anymore so it's not worth it imo.

The tournament wasnt that picky about colours.

Very neat. Love the colors and mood. Very cool.

BTW, you have it saved in Adobe RGB which does NOT display properly in most browsers. I opened it up locally here and the tones and colors were even richer than most people are seeing. You may want to save and re-submit as sRGB.

Compositionally, I really find myself wanting to crop it down a bit.... but it doesn't seem to work. I think you've captured it very nicely.

Very neat. Love the colors and mood. Very cool.

BTW, you have it saved in Adobe RGB which does NOT display properly in most browsers. I opened it up locally here and the tones and colors were even richer than most people are seeing. You may want to save and re-submit as sRGB.

Compositionally, I really find myself wanting to crop it down a bit.... but it doesn't seem to work. I think you've captured it very nicely.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:. I guess all future posts will be made sure to have an sRGB colour space :er:.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back