Camera problem (d70s) or lens problem??

loki.esk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a problem, I was takin some photos and I discover that in some small areas of the image appears to be a color problem (Like a glow in wave shapes). Can anyone tell what could be the problem? Can that problem be the camera or the lens.
I only see the problem from 24 to 50 or 70 mm (24-120 VR) and with some specific subjects (Like this black fabric). I also have a 180 mm 2.8 ED but the problem does not appear. I don't have other wide angle lens to test if is the camera?
I marked the area where the problem is.
I don;t know if it is a moire problem
Is d70s the problem or the 24-120 VR????

I have a D70s recently new
24-120 VR 3.5-5.6
here is the link to the photo

http://photobucket.com/albums/b268/tcek1982/?action=view&current=Glowcopy.jpg

Have you tryed to print it?

To me it looks like video feed back, where a pattern messes with with a digital device. I have seen it in video recordings but not is still cameras.

I would try printing it like Nikon90s suggested. It looks like it's the screen buggering it up. Have you tried zooming in or out on it and seeing if that affects it? or makes it better?
I find this happens a lot to me if I'm taking pictues of things with lots of parallel lines tight together.

In PS I sometimes get scared that a pic has gone wrong because of this 'look' but then I zoom into 100% and the effect goes away.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back