Camera Raw Issues

JasnaHodzic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am not sure this is the right thread to be asking this, but it's the best I could find :).
I own a Canon 40d and have never had trouble opening my CR2 RAW images into Camera Raw, until I got all thee notices about updates from Adobe. SO, I downloaded the updates, and still all of my photos show up with the generic "RAW" picture. They are not even recognized as iamges as there is no information given about them (ISO etc). So just to play it safe I went and downloaded and installed (correctly, following all of the given directions) the Camera Raw ACR 4.31. Still NOTHING. I went to tools-> Cache -> Purge, and there is still nothing showing up.
Please, if anyone has any suggestions, I would be very appreciative.

why not just call adobe and talk to tech support?

Personally, I block all program updates and also software phone homes, why, because if its working leave it be, I do download things I need but if it was fine before I suggest you try to roll it back to how it was or uninstall and start fresh. H

I tried to uninstall the updates, but I'm having some trouble. How exactly are you supposed to uninstall updates?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back