Cameras in... places

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Huminaboz, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Huminaboz

Huminaboz TPF Noob!

One must be sure that their camera is with them at all times. Without a camera, a person is less than whole. So with that said, here are a few interesting photos taken in non-interesting places:

This was on a bench in an atrium of a dentist office:
    [​IMG]

I rather like this one because if you look at it in a certain way, it almost looks like a plate on a table with a view to another dimension:
    [​IMG]

Ooh ooh, perspective! Nice sense of space if you ask me. It almost has flaming arrows pointing to the vanishing point:
    [​IMG]

This was taken in the changing room of a thrift store. I thought it was rather funny that the changing room was a bathroom stall next to the front door with no lock. I had to hold the door shut while I changed. And as if to tell you, "BEWARE, MORTAL", you have these skulls(notice the transparency where they overlap):
    [​IMG]

2. mentos_007

mentos_007 The Freshmaker!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    hohoho yeah I do agree that people (like we) should always have a camera with them. I like the first one the most but hmm nothing is really sharp for me there :) but still I like it. Also the third one is great

3. hobbes28

hobbes28 Incredible Supporting Member

I like 'em. You're right. It does make non interesting places look interesting.

4. faithe

faithe TPF Noob!

I adore the bench. It's an interesting angle and crop, and I love the depth-of-field. Memorable shot.

5. danalec99

danalec99 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    The 'other dimension' plate is cool :)

6. craig

craig TPF Noob!

Great philosophy and work!!! Each photo is different. Somehow they all have the same feel.